Meet our Employee of the Quarter for Business Services!
Kelly M.– Admitting: Kelly has diligently taken on learning, keeping current on constant changes, and working the visit coordinator position all while continuing to perform at a very high level in her Patient Care Coordinator role. She brings a ceaseless effort to everything she does and bottomless positivity. Kelly makes every effort to represent SWDIC as a step above the rest.
Here are some fun facts about her:
1) How many years have you worked at SWDIC?
I have worked here for about 2.5 years.
2) What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
Seeing patients come in looking nervous, but leaving with a smile on their face.
3) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks?
4) What’s #1 on your bucket list?
To go visit the Maldives.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Other than the Maldives, Bora Bora, Spain and Italy.
6) What’s your favorite food?
I’m always in the mood for mac’n’cheese.
7) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today?
8) What’s your favorite color?
9) What are your hobbies?
Traveling and spending time with family
10) Who is your favorite singer/band?
I don’t have one, but I’ve recently been listening to the band, The Boxer Rebellion, a lot.
11) Where did you go to high school/college?
I graduated from Plano East High School and graduated college from Ouachita Baptist University.