Meet our Employee of the Quarter for our Technical Division!
Crystal N. – Business Systems: Crystal has effectively juggled multiple system tasks to include but certainly not limited to being liaison for 3 server builds; successfully assisting with vendor development of new SWDIC technology to better serve our patients; the development and implementation of new clinical technology allowing SWDIC and CMI’s operations and patient flow to be more efficient; and supervising her own staff as they test the viability of the upcoming new RIS version. Crystal’s attitude and demeanor through all of this has been exemplary, never hesitating to stop and assist others with questions, and offering solutions to problematic issues; and tirelessly working with both Technical and Business Services staff. Her passion, knowledge and dedication are true assets to SWDIC.
Here are some fun facts about her:
1) How many years have you worked at SWDIC? – 10
2) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? – Helping users find solutions
3) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? – Cowboys
4) What’s #1 on your bucket list? – Skydive
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? – Italy
6) What’s your lucky number – 7
7) What’s your favorite food? – All food
8) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? – Get a massage
9) What are your hobbies? – What are hobbies? I have two newish babies under 3…
10) What is your favorite season of the year? – Spring
11) Where did you go to high school/college? – New Mexico State University (NMSU) and University of Texas at Dallas (UTD)