Meet our Employee of the Quarter for Business Services: Marina G.
Marina G. – Scheduling
Marina has just met her year with SWDIC and has already proven herself to be a valuable employee. Her productivity is the highest in the Scheduling department and is incredibly accurate. She works to ensure her callers are satisfied with their appointment and has a willingness to assist co-workers. Marina’s attention to detail is exceptional, her customer service remarkable, has excellent punctuality and arrives with a smiling face that is definitely appreciated in the Scheduling department.
Here are some fun facts about her:
- How many years have you worked at SWDIC? 1
- Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? Rangers
- What’s #1 on your bucket list? Swim with sharks
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Africa
- What’s your lucky number? 3
- What’s your favorite food? Pizza
- What’s your favorite color? Purple
- What are your hobbies? Hiking & Traveling
- What is your favorite season of the year? Spring
- How many are in your family? 5
- Who is your favorite singer/band? Taylor Swift
- Where did you go to high school/college? Royse City/Tarleton