Meet our Employee of the Quarter!
Renae M., RN – Myelogram Coordinator: She has really gone above and beyond, this last quarter especially. We were short staffed at the busiest time of the year. She came in on her days off, filled in with training our new nurse and on many occasions she took care of employee health related duties also. She has floated to all departments without having to be asked to check on her coworkers. She has been the person we can depend on most with the green slips while Dwayne was out. We know we can depend on Renae, not just as an outstanding nurse and employee, but also as a role model. We truly appreciate her being a great team player.
Here are some fun facts about her:
1) What department do you work in? Nursing
2) How many years have you worked at SWDIC? 14 years
3) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? Helping patients through education and reassurance. Seeing the relief on their faces when the testing is done
4) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? Rangers
5) What’s #1 on your bucket list? Own a motorcycle one day
6) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Germany
7) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? Take my kids somewhere special
8) What’s your favorite color? Green
9) What are your hobbies? Traveling and spending time with my family
10) How many are in your family? My 2 kids and myself. Tons of extended family
11) Who is your favorite singer/band? Any Rock and Roll
12) Where did you go to high school/college? John Marshall in SanAntonio/ UT Health Science Center in San Antonio