Meet our Employee of the Quarter (Technical Services):
Darlene H. – Confirmations Supervisor: We are so very fortunate to have Darlene leading our Confirmations department. Her leadership in that department is an exceptional example of dedication, integrity, and teamwork. The confirmation department, under Darlene’s supervision, has brought about many positive changes to strengthen, grow and continue keeping the standards of high customer care at SWDIC.
Here are some fun facts about Darlene:
1) How many years have you worked at SWDIC? 2 years(this time around)
2) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? Seeing our department pull together as a team completing each days queue.
3) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? Dallas Stars
4) What’s #1 on your bucket list? Plan a trip with all 3 of my sister’s families.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Back to Italy
6) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? Buy lunch for department
7) What are your hobbies? Painting with oils
8) How many are in your family? Husband, one son, 3 stepdaughters, and one spoiled dog!
9) Who is your favorite singer/band? Bruno Mars
10) Where did you go to high school/college? Baylor Hospital School of Radiologic Technologist