Meet our Employee of the Quarter for Business Services!
Adoracion B. – Suite 102 Admitting: Hearing that the Medical Records Department was short staffed she voluntarily offered up her assistance to the File Room. After they needed supervisory and administrative approvals, Adoracion spent two days helping medical records through an acute crisis. What a demonstration of a true team player and going out of her way to be kind/supportive to other employees.
Here are some fun facts about Adoracion:
1) How many years have you worked in SWDIC? Going on 17 yrs on Nov. 6th
2) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? That I can help patients in any way that I can
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Either Italy or Greece and of course the Philippines
4) What’s your lucky number? 15 because that’s when Sophie was born
5) What’s your favorite food? Italian
6) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? Figure out what Sophie needs
7) What’s your favorite color? Purple
8) What’re your hobbies? Hanging out my family and friends
9) What is your favorite season of the year? Fall
10) Where did you go to high school/college? Bryan Adams High School