Meet our Employee of Quarter (Technical Services)
Andrea, better known as “Andi”, makes sure every department has the supplies and/or linens they need daily in a very timely manner. She is adamant about keeping supplies at par levels or below to avoid excessive inventory stocked on shelves. For those items needed that are not routinely ordered, Andi researches diligently to make sure we are getting the best value for our dollar. Fun loving and easy going, that’s Andi!
Here are some fun facts about Andi:
1) What department do you work in? Materials Management
2) How many years have you worked at SWDIC? 9.5 Years
3) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? Working with each and every department, we really have some great people here at SWDIC.
4) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? Rangers all the way!
5) What’s #1 on your bucket list? Travel to all the Major League Baseball Ballparks
6) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Spain & Alaska
7) What’s your lucky number? 2
8) What’s your favorite food? Mexican Food
9) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? Put it towards renovating our new home!
10) What’s your favorite color? Green
11) What are your hobbies? Watching sports, crafting, and shopping
12) What is your favorite season of the year? Fall
13) How many are in your family? Husband-Josh & Chocolate Lab-George
14) Who is your favorite singer/band? Carrie Underwood
15) Where did you go to high school/college? Garland High School & El Centro