Meet our Employee of the Quarter for Business Services:
Sharon has served SWDIC for many years and is very detail-oriented in researching credit balance accounts. She works diligently ensuring that applicable patient payments are refunded within 60 days from the time the account becomes a credit balance. Sharon works well with her coworkers seeking assistance from her. Sharon is always willing to do whatever is asked of her from the Director of Business Services and the Billing Manager and is consistently eager to assist our patients.
Here are some fun facts about her:
1) How many years have you worked at SWDIC? Recently celebrated 18 years
2) What’s the most rewarding part of your job? The most rewarding part of my job is leaving everyday believing that I’ve assisted patients in understanding their
benefits and refunding them respectively I can truly say, I enjoy my role and duties on a daily basis in assuring patient satisfaction with SWDIC!
3) Cowboys, Rangers, or Mavericks? Cowboys (Go-Cowboys-4 and 1!)
4) What’s your lucky number Seven
5) What’s your favorite food? Enchiladas
6) What would you do if someone gave you $100 today? Use it to benefit others (my husband declares I’ll never be rich- for that reason)
7) What’s your favorite color? Maroon
8) What are your hobbies? Designing fashion jewelry , assisting bereaved families, decorating for charitable weddings and working with various churches
9) What is your favorite season of the year? Fall
10) How many are in your family? Two (empty nesters)
11) Who is your favorite singer/band? Williams Brothers (Gospel)
12) Where did you go to high school/college? Trimble Technical High / TCCC (Fort Worth)