HeartFlow Analysis Technicians in Dallas, TX
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States.1 CAD develops when the arteries leading to the heart narrow or become blocked, which may lead to a reduction in blood flow to the heart, causing chest pain, heart attacks and death. Despite being the most common form of heart disease, many of the non-invasive tests available today have low accuracy rates in detecting the disease.
Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Center is advancing the diagnosis of CAD in with the HeartFlow Analysis. This non-invasive heart test provides a personalized 3D model of your coronary arteries that shows how each blockage impacts blood flow to your heart. This detailed information, which was previously only available through an invasive procedure, helps your doctor determine the next step in your treatment plan. If you are in need of a HeartFlow Analysis, contact our office in Dallas, TX at (214) 345-6905 and schedule an appointment today!
How Does HeartFlow Analysis?
- Your doctor will order a coronary CT scan to look for blockages. If additional information is needed, your doctor may order a HeartFlow Analysis. This does not require another appointment and there is no additional risk to you.
- Using your CT scan, the Heart Flow technology creates a personalized digital 3D model of your coronary arteries. With trained specialists and powerful computer algorithms, the HeartFlow Analysis calculates how much each blockage limits your blood flow.
- Your doctor receives a digital, color-coded 3D model of your coronary arteries. This information helps you and your doctor determine the next step in your treatment plan.
What Are the Benefits of an HeartFlow Analysis?
- Provides a more detailed view of the significance of your coronary artery blockage than a standard coronary CT scan
- Non-invasive – no additional risk to you
- Reduces the need for follow-up testing and evaluation
- Helps your doctor better determine the appropriate treatment of care
Schedule an Appointment for an HeartFlow Analysis in Dallas, TX
At Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Center, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to patients in Dallas, Texas. Our highly-trained technologists use the latest in imaging technology to deliver quick and accurate results. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our offices at (214) 345-6905.
1. American Heart Association.