High Def/Low Dose CT Scans at SWDIC
Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Center has recently acquired three Revolution, High Def/Low Dose CT systems from GE Healthcare.
Benefits of Revolution CT Scan
- The Revolution CT Scan has wide coverage, allowing it to scan entire organs.
- It can scan the brain, liver, heart and pancreas in less than a half second, which reduces the duration of time patients need to hold their breath.
- Revolution CT can diagnose patients with erratic heart beats.
- Pediatric patients can undergo sedation free, low-dose scanning
- The CT scan is 50 percent quieter, has softer lighting and a relaxed visual pattern inside the bore, reducing anxiety for patients.
Features of the GE Revolution CT Scan
- Revolution CT Scan include ASiR-V, which is a low dose iterative reconstruction technology that reduces dose up to 82 percent.
- Gemstone Clarity detector for 160 mm of coverage in one rotation
- Spacial resolution of 0.23 mm
- Built in metal artifact reduction
- Whole organ coverage enabling 4D imaging for all anatomies to visualize vascular flow, organ motion and kinetic properties.
Schedule an Appointment at Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Center
Interested in the Revolution CT Scan? Schedule an appointment at our office in Dallas, TX by calling 214-345-4331.